- Download File Size – 115 MB
- Video Format – MP4
- Viewing Requirements – Any Video Player
- Number of Videos – 10
- eBook Format – PDF
- Reading Requirements – Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages – 55
- Release Date – 2020
- Suggested Retail Price – 21.85
Discover how to adapt a work-from-home-mindset that is conducive to productivity & that will prevent you from falling behind.
Working from home can be the best thing that could happen to you. You’ll be more productive, you’ll earn more, and you’ll have more spare time to work on your self-development, your hobbies, and the things that really matter to you.
You should grasp this opportunity with both hands and apply a little strategy and discipline. Most importantly you gain the correct mindset that will help you to tackle this unique challenge in the best way possible.
And what does all that mean? It means that you can now finish your day’s work in less time. Because let’s face it most of us wasted hours in the office on meetings and chatting around the water cooler! It means that you have no commute either, meaning that you probably just gained 2-4 hours of extra time every single day.
You’ll work in a tidy and organized space that is designed specifically to help you feel productive at work, and then you’ll properly relax and unwind in the evenings with the people and things you love. The best part is that you can start applying a little lifestyle design. That means working in the way you want to work, working the hours that you like, and even from different locations. Why not do extra work throughout the week so that you can have Fridays off?
Why not forego working in your home office (if possible) and instead go and work in a café somewhere? Or even while looking at a looking at a beautiful local landmark? Why not work from your garden, if going outside is not an option? All this is possible when you work from home, whether you are freelancing or employed by a large organization. All you need is to approach this in the right way, and with the right state of mind.
And that’s precisely what we’re going to be exploring in this eBook.
What You’ll Learn
- Working From Home Is What You Make Of It
- How To Structure Your Working Day
- Eating The Whole Frog And The 1 Minute Rule
- Productivity Hacks
- How To Motivate Yourself To Work
- Setting Yourself Rewards
- Leaving Work Unfinished
- Overcoming Writers’ Block
- Prepping Your Work
- Creating Accountability
- The Key To Incredible Productivity
- Optimizing Your Health And Well-being
- Getting Proper Downtime And Rest
- Grooming And Self-Maintenance
- Dealing With Loneliness
- Fitness And Strength Training
- Creating The Perfect Home Office
- Inspiration And Organization
- Faces And Plants
- The Best Productivity Apps And Gadgets
- Remote Collaboration
- Personal Workflow And Admin
- Programmer Or Software Developer
- Best Online Jobs
- And Much More!
Product Summary – Videos
Learn how to stay productive working from home and develop your mind for success.
Surprisingly having a productive day is often not about what you do on that day as much as it is what you do the day before to prep yourself for maximum productivity and output. If you want to be highly productive tomorrow, then you need to set your day up to be productive by taking the right steps tonight.
The first thing to do then is to finish your work today halfway through a task. The human brain likes closure, so often you will feel tempted to do whatever you can to try and complete all your tasks. In fact though, if you leave a job half-finished tonight, you’ll be much more likely to want to get started right away when you return to work tomorrow. You’ll feel all itchy until it is finished.
What’s more, is that starting a new project is often the hardest part, and it’s resistance to that step that often leads to procrastination and wasted time. If the task is already started, then you should find it much easier to jump right back in where you left off…
One of the biggest challenges when working from home is finding ways to separate your work time from your relaxation. Because you work and relax in the same environment, the line can become blurred. If you finish your day with more tasks to do, you might therefore be tempted to send a few emails or finish a couple of projects in the evening. You’ll probably get emails and notifications from your colleagues too…
Now you’ve just woken up after a particularly rejuvenating and refreshing sleep, you should find that you are particularly creative and focused. If you then go on to answer e-mails you’ll be working to someone else’s agenda and you will waste some of that productivity. 99% of e-mails are not so urgent that you need to answer them right away, so instead focus on completing some real work while your brain is in optimal mode, and then check your e-mails at noon once you’ve done that…
Get these 10 exclusive, step-by-step video tutorials that’ll show you how to benefit from the huge amount of flexibility, comfort and productivity of working from home.
- Includes Sales Page – Yes
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Resource Cheat Sheet, Mindmap, Opt-in Page
- Notable Reseller Extras – Checklist, Social Media Images, Email Swipes
Reseller Tools – Video
- Includes Sales Page – Yes (upsell page)
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Keywords, Affiliate Toolbox Page, Autoresponder Series
- Notable Reseller Extras – Special Report, Social Media Swipe Kit, Presentation
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Private Label Rights – No
- Giveaway Rights – No
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- Full Product Copyrights – No
- Full Graphic Copyrights – No
- May Modify Product – Yes (Sales Page only)
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – No
- May Publish Offline – No
- May Sell on Auction Websites – No