- Download File Size – 109 MB
- Video Format – MP4
- Viewing Requirements – Any Video Player
- Number of Videos – 10
- eBook Format – PDF
- Reading Requirements – Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages – 54
- Release Date – 2015
- Suggested Retail Price – 22.95
Learn how you can stay fit, productive and happy while running a business from home or away. Lead a happier and healthier lifestyle.
If you run a business from home, then it’s important to recognize that it’s going to mean living a completely different lifestyle from the majority of people you know. Not having a commute in the morning, not spending all day sitting in an office and being able to generally create your own working hours puts you on an entirely different page from most people you’ll know.
For the most part, this is a good thing. Being able to set your working hours, to dictate the way you work and when you work and getting to spend time doing something you love can all contribute to a much happier and healthier lifestyle on the whole. In fact, it’s a starting point for improving overall health.
At the same time though, this type of lifestyle also brings with it its own challenges. And because very few people live the same lifestyle you do, that means you’re going to be somewhat ‘on your own’ when it comes to finding advice on how to manage this work/life balance.
Well, until you found this book anyway! Here’s the long and the short of it: being self-employed and working from home gives you the freedom to begin your own ‘lifestyle design’. This is pretty much the way things are moving and is likely the future of working.
Technology is making it possible for us to work remotely in more and more industries and more and more roles. The benefits of this kind of work drastically outweigh the cons – for both the employee and employer – and so the traditional office may soon become a rarity rather than the norm. That means the emphasis is on increasingly more of us to look after our own health and work/life balance …
What You’ll Learn
- Working From Home – The Possible Health Benefits
- Working From Home- The Health Risks
- What You Will Learn
- What is Lifestyle Design?
- Digital Nomad? Or Digital Homebody
- How to Work – Setting Up Your Set-Up
- Your Work Environment
- Setting Up a Mobile Command Center
- Creating Your Home Office
- Some Health Tips for Working at a Computer
- Discipline and Structure
- Accepting Work
- Choosing Clients
- Revenue Streams
- Targets And Systems
- Hypothesis Testing
- Your Personal Life
- Optimizing Performance, Health and Productivity
- Optimizing Sleep
- Exercise And Nutrition
- Introducing Kaizen
- Creating Your Home Business
- Top Home Business Models for Lifestyle Design
- Conclusion – Making the Leap
- Take Home Lessons
- And Much More!
Product Summary – Videos
Now you can get instant access to 10 hot video tutorials showing you how to work at home more productively.
Download and start playing these videos tutorials right from the comfort of your home!
Throughout this video series I’m going to be giving you some tips on things that you can do to help build a healthy business and a healthy life. If you’re starting out in business, particularly if you’re starting out with sort of an online venture, in the early days you’re probably working from home and you need to ask yourself a few questions really as to whether it’s going to be right for you or not. Of course there are lots of advantages, but there are also a number of disadvantages and you really need to weigh those up before you make a decision as to whether or not you want to work from home. Let me go through some of the most common ones.
Of course one thing about working from home or working for yourself is there’s no boss, there’s no boss shouting at you like this guy here. You don’t have to answer to any particular individual, you don’t have to keep a boss happy, you don’t have to conform to the things they want you to do. On the downside of course when you don’t have a boss, when you’re your own boss, well you have to make all the decisions. You can’t say well that’s a bit above my pay grade and simply kick it upstairs, you’ve got to make all the decisions yourself and you have to stand by them right or wrong.
Another thing is of course you can set your own hours, you don’t have to be like this guy here who’s obviously at work at his job, but he’d rather be out fishing. Lots of people think when they start their own business, well I can start my own business, I can work whatever hour’s suits me, I can work a couple hours a week and I can spend the rest of the time fishing, or whatever it is that you enjoy doing …
- Includes Sales Page – Yes
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Opt-in, Checklist, Cheat Sheet, Mindmap
- Notable Reseller Extras – Graphics, Emails, Articles, Social media images
Reseller Tools – Video
- Includes Sales Page – Yes (upsell page)
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Autoresponder Series, Report, Affiliate Toolbox, Transcripts
- Notable Reseller Extras – Social Media Swipe, Forum & Blog List, Keywords, Presentation
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Private Label Rights – No
- Giveaway Rights – No
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- Full Product Copyrights – No
- Full Graphic Copyrights – No
- May Modify Product – Yes (Sales Page only)
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – No
- May Publish Offline – No
- May Sell on Auction Websites – No