- Download File Size – 284 MB
- Video Format – MP4
- Viewing Requirements – Any Video Player
- Number of Videos / Audios – 10
- eBook Format – PDF
- Reading Requirements – Any PDF reader
- Number of Pages – 42
- Release Date – 2016
- Suggested Retail Price – 21.85
There are countless possibilities with dropshipping & it is crazy if you aren’t using this to create a profitable business.
What is the perfect business model? Of course that will all depend on who you ask and on your personal preferences. But it is definitely very possible to make an especially strong argument for dropshipping. This is a business model that has huge advantages over selling your own products, over becoming an affiliate marketer and certainly over making money from adverts. It has all the strengths of each and none of the downsides of any of them.
This is a business model that allows you to work from home and earn passive income, while at the same time building a big brand for yourself and selling real physical products. So why isn’t everyone getting involved in dropshipping already? Why do so many people still choose to make money as an affiliate marketer instead?
The answer is simple: a lot of people still don’t know what dropshipping is, or how to get involved in it. Of course this book is going to change all that and help you to understand what dropshipping is, why it’s so beneficial and how to get started with it. By the end, you will be running your own dropshipping business – making money by selling products with your branding on and without having to spend any money upfront or take any form of financial risk.
Fulfilment in a business term of course means delivery, so in this sense, drophipping is the manner in which orders are delivered to customers. Normally, selling a physical product means that you need to buy numerous items and then sell them at an inflated price. The way you would normally do this is as a reseller. Here, you would buy wholesale items (inventory bought in bulk at a discounted price) and you would then sell it on at an inflated cost and keep the difference (your profit margin)…
You list the items for sale in your online store just like you normally would and then, when a customer orders them, you pass that sale on directly to the wholesaler. They then send out the product on your behalf and make sure it reaches the buyer and you get the money.
The other big benefit of dropshipping over affiliate marketing is that you don’t have mention the existence of the dropshipping business at all. In other words, the customer never knows that it’s not you who is selling the product. You’re not sending them to another website where they can checkout and sell the product – you’re just selling them the product as though it were your own and forgetting about it. It means that your business looks much more professional and you’re no longer sending visitors away from your brand in order to make the sales…
The way you do this is to start by writing high quality content and to post this to a blog on a regular basis. The more you write and the more you research your subject matter and make it different and interesting, the fast you will build a dedicated audience that you can sell to. Demonstrate that you really know what you’re talking about, that you only recommend things that you genuinely believe in and that your audience can trust you to be a resource for more useful ideas and information…
What You’ll Learn
- What Is Dropshipping?
- Dropshipping Vs Affiliate Marketing
- The Big Advantages Of Dropshipping
- The Ability To Sell Physical Products
- Reduced Risk
- Branding – How To Run Your Dropshipping Business
- Strengthen Your Brand
- White Label Dropshipping
- The Challenge Of Dropshipping – Finding Partners
- Crucial Tips For Finding And Working With Dropshippers
- Choosing A Niche And An Industry
- How To Choose Your Niche
- These Are The Perfect Niches To Pick
- Choosing The Perfect Product
- More Factors To Consider
- What Types Of Products Will Sell?
- Creating Your Brand And Building Your Audience
- Building Your Audience And Creating Trust
- Building An eCommerce Store
- Making Your Products Fly Off The Digital Shelves
- Creating Your Ecommerce Store
- Pricing And Placement To Boost Sales
- Persuasive Writing For Increasing Sales
- And Much More!
Product Summary – Videos
Online business is bigger than it ever has been, and the time to start an online business has never been better. Dropshipping makes it easy for anyone to get their share of the multi-billion dollar eCommerce pie.
An ecommerce store will allow you to sell products online through a shopfront that looks a little like Amazon or any other online store that you might have used in the past. This lets you display your products along with photos and descriptions and this helps you to make them more desirable.
There are actually some methods you can then use as well that will help you to encourage more sales. These are the psychological strategies that smart shop owners use in order to make items appear better value, or to tempt people into increasing their order.
This is a perfect way to grow from a small blog into a massive business, selling multiple products and generating a huge income. And once that’s underway, then you can start to consider the possibility of designing your own products from scratch…
One aspect that can help you to boost your sales is so big and so important that it needs its entire own chapter. That is your persuasive writing. This is what you’ll use to sell your individual items in their store listing but it’s also what you’ll use on a sales page to promote items that are of a particular high value and that you really want to shift…
Get these 10 exclusive, step-by-step video tutorials that’ll show you how to build a genuine online business of physical products without spending a dime on inventory or ever shipping anything yourself.
- Includes Sales Page – Yes
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Cheat Sheet, Mindmap, Articles, Resource Report, Banners
- Notable Reseller Extras – Graphics, Promotional Email Swipes, Social Media Images
Reseller Tools – Video
- Includes Sales Page – Yes (upsell page)
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Squeeze Page, Sales Video, Affiliate Page
- Notable Reseller Extras – Promotional Email Swipes, Graphics
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Private Label Rights – No
- Giveaway Rights – No
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- Full Product Copyrights – No
- Full Graphic Copyrights – No
- May Modify Product – Yes (Sales Page only)
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – No
- May Publish Offline – No
- May Sell on Auction Websites – No