- Download File Size – 1.83 MB
- eBook Format – PDF
- Reading Requirements – Any PDF Reader
- Number of Pages – 43
- Release Date – 2014
- Suggested Retail Price – 12.99
Be a network marketing superstar. Discover the proven steps & actions to get started with and succeed in network marketing.
Network marketing or Multi-level Network Marketing (MLM) is a method of marketing that makes use of independent sales reps as a way to reach a wider range of networks, where conventional methods such as traditional online or offline advertising wouldn’t work. It is a very popular business opportunity for people looking to work part-time doing flexible jobs.
Hundreds of companies utilize this method, including some well-known brands. These companies and their respective associates hire a ‘sales force’, much like insurance companies have been doing for years, and they use these individuals to reach networks such as friends and family.
These types of programs rely on an individual’s ability to influence their network and sell products; and when properly executed, both parties benefit. Many network marketing programs require participants to recruit more sales reps, and as a participant adds to their own “downline”, sales made by the new recruits generates income for those above them.
For a lot of first timers, their eventuality is as predictable as it is preventable. The prediction is that most of the recruits will drop out and find something or someone to blame for it. How many times do you hear people say “It took too much time”, or “No one really helped me”? It happens way too often and this needn’t be so.
There’s a better way for you to build your empire as opposed to going onestep-forward, two-steps-back. Now, I am not saying that all you need to do is sponsor five or six individuals and teach them how to sponsor five or six more individuals- that’s a lousy plan. What I’m saying is, in order to gradually and consistently grow your business you have to get to a place where sponsoring becomes and on-going process like eating or sleeping; essentially a part of life.
A genuine desire to help people succeed is especially important in the initial stage when you’re still trying to find a balance between sales and recruitment. It will mean more to your team if what they’re selling makes life easier for someone. If people see you genuinely helping, then the responses will be more positive. The longevity and effectiveness of this system depend on how much value you provide and how helpful you are.
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction To Network Marketing
- Types of Network Marketing Businesses
- How To Find The Right Network Marketing Business
- How To Present And Sell Your Product
- Techniques To Following Up With Your Prospects
- 10 Ways To Build Your Team & Find Prospects
- Recruiting Like A Pro
- How To Help New Recruits Get Started Right
- And Much More!
- Includes Sales Page – Yes
- Includes Download Page – Yes
- Other Included Pages – Opt-in / Squeeze Page
- Notable Reseller Extras – Graphics
- Resale Rights – Yes
- Master Resale Rights – Yes
- Private Label Rights – No
- Giveaway Rights – Yes (without MRR/PLR)
- Offered as a Bonus – Yes
- Full Product Copyrights – No
- Full Graphic Copyrights – No
- May Modify Product – Yes (only sales materials)
- Packaged with Other Products – Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites – Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites – No
- May Publish Offline – Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites – No