- Resin Handle Black Pure Badger Hair Shaving Brush
- Grade: Black Pure Badger
- Overall brush height: 102mm
- mmKnot diameter: 24
- Brush Loft: 55mm
- each time the handle color will be little differentHandle:
How To Care For Your Brush
1. Shampoo the brush in warm water before the first use. Use the same shampoo that you use to wash you hair. Some also like to use a conditioner.
2. NEVER boil your brush.
3. Never press the brush into your skin. This will break the badger hair. Instead, stroke it sideways, like a painter’s brush.
4. Wash the brush well with warm (not hot) water after each use.
5. Flick the brush to remove as much water as possible after each use. You can also gently stroke it on a dry towel.
6. Never store the brush on its base (yes, we know they are flat). Instead, use a brush stand so the remaining water can move away from the base of the hairs.
7. To avoid mildew, do not store the brush in the medicine chest between uses. Instead, place the stand on vanity top to allow proper air circulation.
8. If you use a brush in a travel kit, be sure to take it out to dry thoroughly upon your return.
Black Pure Badger hair + Faux Horn Handle
Overall : 102mm ,Knot diameter: 22mm
Pure badger hair,
|Brush Knot dia||